Lead United Brown County
We aim to create real, measurable change in our community by taking action to promote equity and strengthen United Way’s vision of a Brown County where all individuals are able to meet their basic needs and have equal opportunity for stability in their health, education, financial well-being, and connection to the community.
Lead United Step-Up Program
Donors who give $1,000 or more each year are eligible to be members of Lead United, but you can become a member today through the Lead United Step-Up Program, committing to grow your annual gift to $1,000 or more over the next three years.
Step Up Program
- Step 1: Make a gift of $500 or more and join the Step-Up Program.
- Step 2: Commit to a gift of $750 in year two.
- Step 3: Commit to a gift of $1,000 or more in year three.
Investments made can be given throughout the course of the year. Example: $84 per month to reach the $1000 giving level.
Lead United members develop lasting relationships within our community, inspiring and enacting positive change. When we band together, talent and skills are maximized, and our community grows stronger and more vibrant. Opportunities also exist through our Lead United Planning Council as we build our strategic plan for the year.
- Real, measurable change in our community through your annual investment
- Connections with committed and engaged community leaders and professionals
- Deeper understanding of critical issues in Brown County and how you can make a difference
- Invitations to events and volunteer opportunities designed by the Lead United Advisory Council
- Invitations to Brown County United Way mission focused educational opportunities.
Brown County United Way’s Lead United members develop lasting relationships within our community, inspiring and enacting positive change. When we band together, talent and skills are maximized, and our community grows stronger and more vibrant.