Emerging Leaders Society
BCUW Emerging Leaders
Brown County United Way Emerging Leaders Society (ELS) is a network of passionate, community-minded early to mid-career professionals who want to connect with others while serving and leading their communities. Our mission is to create a network of young community leaders who will actively invest their time, talents and financial resources in our community.
ELS will support the Brown County United Way’s mission to bring together the strengths of our community to improve the quality of life in Brown County today and in the future.
Emerging Leaders Step-Up Program
Community members who are between the age of 21-40 and invest at a $250 level each year are eligible to be members of ELS. You can also become a member today through the Step-Up Program, committing to grow your annual gift to $250 or more over the next three years.
Step Up Program
- Step 1: Make a gift of $75 or more and join the ELS Step-Up Program.
- Step 2: Commit to a gift of $150 in year two.
- Step 3: Commit to a gift of $250 or more in year three.
Investments made can be given throughout the course of the year. Example: $21 per month to reach the $250 giving level.
Begin working with other professionals and community members, tackling community challenges and participate in strategic local volunteer projects that make a lasting difference. Opportunities also exist through our Emerging Leader’s Planning Council as we build our strategic plan for the year.
- Real, measurable change in our community through your annual investment
- Connections with committed and engaged early to mid-career professionals and community members
- Deeper understanding of critical issues in Brown County and how you can make a difference
- Invitations to events and volunteer opportunities designed by the ELS Advisory Council
- Invitations to Brown County United Way mission focused educational opportunities.
Join our Emerging Leaders Society and begin working with other professionals and community members. Emerging Leaders collaboratively tackle community challenges and participate in strategic local volunteer projects that make a lasting difference.
We have opportunities with Elmore Elementary school, positions on our Emerging Leader’s Planning Council, or you can bring your own ideas for strategic impact!