By supporting Brown County United Way, you are joining the fight for a more stable community. You are supporting community programs, continuing research and neighborhood initiatives, and advocating for the unheard voices in our community.
In 2019, we used your support to:
- Help to provide house and shelter, tutoring, budget counseling, or legal assistance to nearly 3,200 individuals
- Provide 5,000 individuals and families physical and mental healthcare/counseling
- Mentor and make available after-school enrichment for more than 2,500 youth
- Begin our Voice of ALICE research to better address the need for stability among those who are Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed
With your help, our program support assisted over 19,000 individuals and households in 2019.
But your gifts did more than just meet the immediate needs we see in our community. Through our Impact Initiatives we:
- Began neighborhoods research to understand how to use community strengths to develop targeted initiatives
- Continued work in the Downtown, Whitney Park, Navarino, and Johannes Park neighborhoods, supporting the opening of Howe Community School and making $80,000 available for neighborhood partnerships
- Supporting Howe Community School (our first community school
- Creating $80,000 in grants for neighborhood partnerships
- Responded to over 7,000 requests for assistance through the 2-1-1 program
We are excited and humbled to be able to continue our work in Brown County and to be supported by our community.
We run over 120 workplace campaigns in many different fields and industries.
During the 2020 campaign, we raised over 3.4 million dollars.
We run campaigns with companies that have as little as 8, and as many as, 2,300 employees.
Are you ready to start your own campaign?
These ready-to-go materials will help you run a smooth and successful campaign. Browse our library of materials including videos, posters, rack cards, pledge forms, games, and much more!
For questions or assistance, please contact our Campaign Manager, Seth Massot at 507.316.5988 or via email.
2020 Campaign Essentials
Our Impact and More Campaign Resources
Check out our 2020 Campaign Video!
A message from our Campaign Chair, Dr. Ashok Rai, CEO of Prevea Health
Brown County United Way Campaign Cabinet
Jeff Rafn, Ph.D., – President of Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Cabinet Members
- Pat Gorski – Associated Bank
Interested in sponsoring?
Brown County United Way offers signature opportunities with built-in exposure for companies to demonstrate their commitment to building stronger communities throughout Brown County.
All sponsorship opportunities can be customized to fit your needs and budget.
Looking for other ways to be involved?
You can also donate directly to our efforts in Brown County, HERE.
Want to learn more?
If you have any questions, please contact Seth Massot, Campaign Manager