System of Care Grants 2024-2027
Brown County United Way is committed to ensuring opportunities to thrive exist for all in our community.
We believe vibrant, safe, and healthy communities are built on the strengths of all who live, work, and call Brown County home. Our vision is to help ensure that all Brown County residents have strong support systems that will provide opportunities for reaching Health, Education, Financial, and Community Connection goals.
Brown County United Way (BCUW) is accepting System of Care proposals. This Request for Proposals (RFP) is for agencies and/or organizations dedicated to increasing access, ensuring equity, and reducing stigma for individuals and groups through the BCUW Community Impact areas of Health, Education, Finance, and Community Connection.
Applications open September 1st
No late applications will be accepted.
Click here to access the application.
Sept. 1, 2023 – Nov. 10, 2023
April 1, 2024 – March 31, 2027
Request must be between
$10,000 – $100,000 per year of granting
- New and previously funded grantees are eligible to apply.
- Program/project/activity must take place within Brown County and serve Brown County residents.
- The proposal must target individuals at or below the ALICE Threshold or poverty-level households. (Please click on Brown County for specific information).
- Click to see Community Investment Standards and Practices
Indicators of Community Impact:
Provides opportunities to support the health, education, and financial goals of all in our community. Creates pathways of continual wellness throughout the lifetime and community.
Ensures Individuals and groups are provided the support they need to meet their specific identified needs.
Addresses the historical and systematic negative impacts of discrimination that have denied individuals and groups health, education, financial opportunities, treatment, and interventions and reduced the connection to the community. Works to provide education and opportunity for stigma reduction and systematic change.
Community Impact Defined
Classification of community impact areas for Brown County United Way
Mental, Physical, Emotional, and Social Well-being for all in our community.
Pursuit and development of skills and information at all ages and stages of life.
Realization of personal potential through available resources that allow individuals and groups to prosper in an economic system.
A sense of belonging, social support, meaning, and purpose.
- View the System of Care eligibilities, priorities, and general information in the full Request for Proposals. View it here.
- Applications are submitted via the online grant management system (e-CImpact). To apply, click here to access e-CImpact.
- If you are a new agency to applying to Brown County United Way, click the “New to e-CImpact?” section to begin the agency registration process. For a step-by-step guide, please reference this New Agency Training Manual.
- You may access e-Cimpact through the Brown County United Way website if you are a current or past grantee.
e-CImpact is Brown County United Way’s online system for managing its community investment process. This secure, protected site holds all documentation for agencies, volunteers, and United Way staff.
Questions about the Request For Proposals?
Open Zoom sessions will be offered for applicant questions about the RFP, the application process, or general questions related to the nature of the grant.
If you would like to attend, please click on the Zoom link below:
For individual questions about your proposal, please contact Holly Ladwig at email@example.com to schedule a meeting.