Neighborhood Partnership Grants 2022
Brown County United Way (BCUW) is again accepting Neighborhood Partnership Grant Request for Proposal. These micro-grants enable Brown County organizations and associations to engage in community-building activities, programs, or projects that strengthen the fabric of designated Green Bay neighborhoods.
The open application period is March 7, 2022-April 1, 2022 (4:30pm).
This Request for Proposal is for agencies and/or associations interested in community development programs/projects/activities that will strengthen local Green Bay neighborhoods.
Proposals must align with BCUW neighborhood priorities:
- Neighborhood social capital and cohesion
- Family and residential support and development programs
- Connection to community resources and/or programs that support financial security, health, and well-being
- Enhancements to communal physical spaces for beautification, safety, wellness
- Youth, family, and senior educational programs
- NPGs are a one-time, one-year funding cycle. Organizations that previously received a Neighborhood Partnership Grant or are currently receiving United Way funding through other grant applications are eligible to apply.
- Proposed programs/projects/activities must be small in scale and have a realistic plan to improve our local community.
- Programs/projects/activities must be completed within the one-year funding cycle.
- Program/project/activity must take place within either the Phase 1 neighborhood cohort, or cohort 2, an identified high-need neighborhood within Green Bay city limits.
- Requests must be between $1,000-$10,000. Award funding is dependent on the BCUW review and recommendation process.
- Applicants are required to attend a virtual Zoom session for information on how to register and apply for NPG. These informational sessions will guide participants through the online grant management system.
- Grantees will be required to complete a project and budget report at the conclusion of the funding cycle.
Please Note: BCUW may request additional information regarding your proposal before making a final decision on funding.
View the Neighborhood Partnership Grant eligibilities, priorities, and general information in the full Request for Proposals. View a PDF version here.
For questions about the general scope of the Neighborhood Partnership Grant and further inquiries related to submitting an application, please contact, Jill Sobieck at email@example.com
For more information about the Neighborhood Partnership Grant, please contact Jill Sobieck at: firstname.lastname@example.org